Today with this article we are beggining a series of weekly articles offering you a top of the most relevant and interesting articles in the online marketing world from the previous week.
Top online marketing articles this week
1. Loah Qwality Adds Werds Clix Four U – this seobook article will tell you why marketers intentionally misspell keywords and the effect of Google eliminating exact match on the accounts within a highly competitive market.
2. Publishers look beyond native advertising, native advocacy – as more and more well-known publishers start to publish sponsored content, how can they keep their good image? Be inspired by how Upworthy and other famous news companies combine advertising with advocacy for a better world.
3. Google slowly reducing the power of authorship – everyone knows about how Google eliminated photos of authors from the search results pages, but things went even further than we realized. This audiencebloom article reveals the history of authorship, features that have been silently scrapped and what should now be included in your longterm strategy.
4. Native ads detector – because native ads are not marked the same at a universal scale, the labels for sponsored content can create confusion among readers. To make sure that we are not being mislead, Mr. Webster created the AdDetector, which will place a red banner above the sponsored articles, informing you about it. Check out the article to see how you can install it for free.
5. Content marketing metrics you’re probably undervaluing – you managed to publish very good pieces of content, you paid a company with talented copywriters and you want to know how effective the content was. Should you count clicks, page views, time on page or completely different metrics? See what popular brands do.
6. Purpose driven content marketing brands: Brands that give and get – find out ways to give back to the community part of the profits. Become a loved and respected brand in your community.
7. 3 Lessons learned from a Titan of Copywriting – free valuable lessons from Brian Kurtz after a 32 years long career.
8. Ghostwriting tips – learn how to eliminate the fear of not knowing . Useful advice from the experts.
Enjoy your reading and have a productive week ahead!